SBI HRMS Portal – Employee can check Salary & Pension Slip at SBI HRMS Portal @hrms.onlinesbi.com. Login to SBI HRMS to Apply for PF or Gratuity Nomination :
The State Bank of India provides Login for SBI HRMS Portal. The State Bank Group provides SBI HRMS Portal to its Employers and Controllers. If you are currently working with SBI Bank or any Associate Bank of SBI, you are eligible to login on SBI HRMS IRJ Portal, SBI HRMS SAP Portal. The State Bank of India is one of the largest banking sector companies of India.
State Bank of India has created SBI HRMS Portal to give several facilities to its Employees. Not just Current Employees, but the Ex-Employees of State Bank Group can also access the SBI HRMS to avail various facilities. Recently the State Bank of India has launched a Mobile App with the name MyHRMS for the Employees. So the SBI and SBI Associate Banks Employees are not required to stand in a queue for any query.
The Employees of State Bank Group can get solution to all issued on SBI HRMS “No Queue Mobile App”. The State Bank of India also provides all these facilities through SBI HRMS Website Portal at hrms.onlinesbi.com. The SBI HRMS is very user-friendly for the Employees to get details about Salary Pay Slip, Check SBI Holidays, Apply for Nomination of Provident Fund or Gratuity, View Pension Slip and Pension Plan etc. Moreover, the Employees can also check their Loan Status as well as Due Date details on SBI HRMS.
SBI HRMS: Login to View Salary Slip, Pension Slip
|Name of Organization||State Bank of India (SBI), owned by Government of India|
|Name of Portal||Human Resource Management Solutions (HRMS) – SBI HRMS Portal|
|SBI HRMS Portal Login||hrms.onlinesbi.com|
|SBI HRMS Portal is useful for||People who are working with SBI and its Associate Banks|
|Which are Associate Banks of SBI?||
|SBI HRMS Portal Provides Login for||
|Who can access SBI HRMS Portal?||
|What to See on SBI HRMS Portal?||
The State Bank of India is one of the top banks of India which has large number of branches in rural as well as urban areas. Lacs of people from whole India are working with SBI and its Associate Banks as Clerk, PO, Specialist Officer and many other posts. The State Bank Group has a separate department named Human Resource Management Solutions that regulates Employees Salary and Leave related matters. The Facilities provided by SBI HRMS Portal are mentioned above, let us discuss each facility in detail:
SBI Holiday Dates & Schedule
The Employees of State Bank Group can see SBI Holidays Schedule time to time on SBI HRMS Portal. The State Bank of India uploads year wise SBI Holidays Dates & Schedule on its Human Resource Portal. The Employees generally gets Holiday on every Sunday and on Public Holidays like Independence Day, Republic Day, Diwali, Christmas, New Year etc. Last year, the Employees have requested for Five Days of Work in a Week. But the Human Resource Management Solutions Department have Rejected the request. However, the SBI HRMS Department has allowed Holidays on 2nd (Second) and 4th (Fourth) Saturdays of every month. For details on SBI Holidays of current year, kindly checkout SBI Holidays Schedule 2017 on SBI HRMS Portal.
SBI COIN Portal for Retired Employees
SBI COIN Portal is available for Retired Employees of State Bank of India. The SBI COIN Portal is specially for management of pension related matters. The SBI COIN Portal is not covered under HRMS section, but it is very useful to Retired SBI Employees. It is also known as SBI Pension/Retirement Portal. The Employees of SBI and its Associated Banks can check updates on their Provident Fund details, Pension Plan and Monthly Pension received through SBI COIN Portal. The Employees need to provide their PF Number (User Name/ID) and Password to login on SBI COIN Portal.
SBI HRMS SAP Portal
The State Bank of India has started SAP means System Analysis and Programming. The SBI HRMS SAP Portal is created to look after Capital Management, Career Development, Performance Management and Virtual Classrooms for E-Learning. The Status of Financial and Human Resources can be checked and analysed through SBI HRMS SAP Portal.
SBI MyHRMS Mobile App
State Bank of India has launched MyHRMS Mobile App to provide various services to its employees and controllers. SBI MyHRMS Application is available to download on any Smartphone which run on Android OS or iOS. Employees who have joined State Bank Group recently, can get all important details about SBI HRMS Portal and MyHRMS Mobile App in this article.
Employees who have already registered and activated their profile on SBI HRMS Portal, only those can use MyHRMS App and enjoy all services. By installing SBI MyHRMS Mobile Application, the Employees can View Salary Slip, Apply for Leave, check if the leave is approved, Apply for 4 in 1, Request for Tour and check Tour Approval. Employees should download SBI MyHRMS Mobile App by following the steps given below:
Procedure to Download and Install SBI MyHRMS Mobile App on Android and iPhone:
Employees must have a Smartphone with free Internet Connection before they start the procedure.
- Open Application Menu and click on Play Store (for Android) or iTunes Store (for iPhone).
- Write MyHRMS in search bar and click on Search button to proceed.
- You will see the list of available applications for HRMS.
- Select MyHRMS Mobile App which is developed by State Bank of India.
- Read whole description carefully before downloading the App.
- Click on Install button and Accept the Permissions required by MyHRMS App.
- Wait for a few moments till the application gets downloaded and installed.
- Get back to Application Menu and select MyHRMS icon to open the App.
- You will see the home screen of SBI MyHRMS.
- Swipe the screen to open Login Page.
- Enter your User Name and Password carefully.
- Then click on LOGIN button to sign in to you SBI HRMS Account.
- Enjoy all the available services on MyHRMS Mobile App.
SBI HRMS IRJ Portal
The State Bank of India has designed SBI HRMS IRJ Portal for all Working and Retired (Ex) Employees of State Bank Group. This portal is created for professional use only and that is also by its own Employees only. The SBI HRMS IRJ Portal is useful to Employees who want to View Salary Slip, Check Account Balance, View Account Statement. The Salary Slip includes Basic Pay plus DA and other applicable allowances. On SBI HRMS IRJ Portal, the Employees can also See their Pension Slip, Pension Plan, Nomination for Gratuity & Provident Fund, SBI Holidays Schedule, Loan Status and much more. To use all the facilities (mentioned above), the Employees have to Login with User ID and Password on SBI HRMS IRJ Portal.
Important Instructions before you Login
- You must have the Login details i.e. User ID and Password or SBI HRMS Portal.
- In case, you do not have the Login details, you should contact your Manager or HRMS Department.
- Only after getting your User ID and Password, kindly follow the steps given below:
How to Login to SBI HRMS Portal:
- Log on to SBI HRMS Portal at hrms.onlinesbi.com.
- Read all guidelines displayed on SBI HRMS Portal.
- Select Login button to proceed.
- Answer the Two Security Questions shown on the page.
- Then click on Continue button to go to Login Page.
- Enter your User ID and Password carefully without any mistake.
- If you find any trouble in Login, kindly use the feature of virtual keyboard.
- Click on Login button to sign in to your account.
- View Salary Slip, Loan Status, PF details, SBI Holidays Schedule etc.
- Check any other detail you wish to know.
- Logout soon after your work is over on SBI HRMS Portal.
For more information about SBI HRMS Portal for Employees, Retired Employees and Controllers of State Bank of India and Associate Banks, View Salary Slip, Pension Slip, See Pension Plan, PF Account Updates, 4 in 1 Apply, SBI Holiday Schedule, SBI COIN Portal etc., kindly visit the official website at www.sbi.co.in and @hrms.onlinesbi.com.