SBI EMS Login – Create Email ID through State Bank Enterprise Messaging System:
SBI EMS Mail: The State Bank of India gives facility of SBI EMS to its Employees to create Official Email ID. The SBI EMS is Enterprise Messaging System which is designed only for the SBI People. The Employees who work in Associate Banks of SBI, are also eligible to access SBI EMS Portal. Here we help you to Guide regarding SBI EMS.
SBI EMS Mail Login
The State Bank Group does not provide direct login feature on EMS. The Employees are required to register themselves and get their User Name and Password on statebanktimes.in. The Employees should contact the head of EMS Department or Admin/ITS of their Local Head Office. The Employees can create EMS Email IDs for SBI and its Associate Banks as follows:
- State Bank of India (SBI) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ) – email@example.com
- State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- State Bank of Mysore (SBM) – email@example.com
- State Bank of Patiala (SBP) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- State Bank of Travancore (SBT) – email@example.com
There are some Rules to use SBI EMS Mail Service, we will discuss them here.
Important Instructions & Guidelines regarding SBI EMS Mail Login:
- First of all, the Employees should contact the Administration Department or Information Technology Service Department for Registration of EMS.
- After successful Registration for SBI EMS Mail, the Employees will have User Name and Password.
- Then Employees are required to wait for at least one day i.e. 24 hours for Verification Process of their Registration.
- Employees can Login to SBI EMS Portal on the next day of Registration.
- The Employees must change their SBI SMS Login Password at least one time in 90 days period.
- In case the Employees do not Login to their SBI EMS Account for 90 days, the Old Password will automatically expire. Thereafter, Employees have to create a New Password for SBI EMS Login.
- In order to get a New Password, Employees should contact EMS Help Desk by sending a Service Request or an Email to EMS@sbi.co.in.
- The Employees can use SBI EMS Account on Computer and Laptop. But they must not change DNS Settings on PC/Laptop, otherwise the SBI EMS Portal will NOT open.
- The SBI EMS Portal is highly secured. When the Employee enters Wrong Password five times, the EMS Account will be locked for next 30 minutes.
- When the Employee changes Password of SBI EMS Login, the system will send an Email on Employee’s registered Mail Address. At that time, the Employee must NOT logout from running session.
SBI EMS Helpline/Help Desk:
SBI EMS Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SBI EMS IP Phones: 100123, 100124, 100126 and 100127
Telephone No. (Mumbai): 022 – 2756679
For more information about SBI EMS Login for Email Service availed by State Bank of India to its Employees, kindly visit the official website at www.sbi.co.in and SBI EMS Portal at ems.sbi.co.in and msb.sbi.co.in.