SBI Balance Enquiry – Check Your SBI Account Balance by Missed Call. View SBI Mini Statement by SMS, Download SBI Quick App:
SBI Balance Enquiry Online: The State Bank of India Provide many ways of SBI Account Balance Enquiry for Customers. SBI is a well known public sector bank of India. SBI Balance Enquiry is available Online for its Customers. By providing various facilities, the State Bank Group wants to give complete satisfaction to all Customers of SBI and its Associate Banks.
The SBI Bank has large number or branches in Metro, Urban, Semi Urban and Rural Sectors across all over India. The State Bank of India has upgraded with New Technology for SBI Balance Online Enquiry which works like a blessing to Customers. If you are an SBI Customer then read the full article carefully to know SBI Online Balance Enquiry techniques.
SBI Balance Enquiry
Here we are going to give you Complete Information on SBI Balance Enquiry Online and Offline Methods. The Customers can do SBI Balance Enquiry through various ways which are mentioned below:
- SBI Balance Enquiry by SMS
- SBI Balance Enquiry by Missed Call
- SBI Balance Enquiry by Calling Customer Care
- SBI Balance Enquiry by Net Banking
- SBI Balance Enquiry by Mobile Banking
- SBI Balance Enquiry by State Bank ATM
- SBI Balance Enquiry by Branch Visit
Now we will describe each method of SBI Balance Enquiry in detail as follows_
SBI Balance Enquiry by SMS
Before you check SBI Balance by SMS, you must register your Mobile Number with your Bank Account. For Registration, you need to send a Text Message as “REG<space>Account Number” to 09223488888.
After successful Registration, you can do SBI Balance Enquiry at anytime by sending a Text Message as “BAL” to 09223766666. Within one minute of sending the Message, you will receive an SMS on your Mobile Number with your SBI Account Balance.
Get Your SBI Account Mini Statement by SMS
Just send a Text Message as “MSTMT” to 09223866666 and you will receive an SMS showing your SBI Mini Statement.
SBI Balance Enquiry by Missed Call
In order to use SBI Balance Enquiry by Missed Call Service, you have to register your Mobile Number with Account Number as mentioned in above section.
After your Registration is compete, you can check your SBI Balance by making a Missed Call on 09223766666. SBI Balance info will be sent by SMS.
View your SBI Account Mini Statement by Missed Call
Make a Missed Call on 09223866666 one time and you will receive your SBI Mini Statement by an SMS Message.
SBI Balance Enquiry by Calling Customer Care
The SBI Bank provides Two Toll Free Numbers (I) 1800 11 2211 and (II) 1800 425 3800 for SBI Balance Enquiry at anytime. You can call on these Toll Free Numbers from your Landline as well as Mobile Phone. You have to provide some personal details in order to do SBI Balance Enquiry.
SBI Balance Enquiry by Customer Care for SBI Associate Banks
The Toll Free Customer Care Numbers for SBI Balance Enquiry for Associate Banks are mentioned below:
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur – 1800 180 6005
- State Bank of Hyderabad – 1800 425 1825
- State Bank of Mysore – 1800 425 2244
- State Bank of Patiala – 1800 180 2010
- State Bank of Travancore – 1800 425 5566
SBI Balance Enquiry by Net Banking
You must visit your SBI Branch to activate Net Banking Facility on your Bank Account. Your Branch will provide your User Name and Password for Net Banking. Thereafter, follow the steps given below to do SBI Online Balance Enquiry.
- Log on to SBI Net Banking Portal at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Enter your User Name and Password as asked on the page.
- Click on Login to proceed.
- Search and select Check Balance or Balance Enquiry link.
- Check your SBI Account Balance and note down it for reference.
- You can also see Mini Statement, E-Statement etc.
SBI Balance Enquiry by Mobile Banking
To use SBI Mobile Banking Service, you should obtain User ID and M-Pin from your relevant SBI Branch. Thereafter, go through the following steps to know your SBI Balance Online.
- Make sure your Mobile has an Active Internet Connection.
- Visit Play Store or App Store and find out SBI Buddy.
- Download SBI Buddy Application (formerly SBI Freedom) on your Mobile Phone.
- Open the SBI Buddy App and login with your User ID and M-Pin.
- Select Balance Enquiry tab to proceed.
- Check your SBI Balance shown on your Mobile Screen.
- You can also view Mini Statement, Last Five Transactions in your SBI Account.
SBI Balance Enquiry by State Bank ATM
You can visit the SBI ATM with your Debit Card to check your SBI Balance. You must remember the Four Digit PIN to use the ATM Card and know your Account Balance.
SBI Balance Enquiry by Branch Visit
Finally, you can get your SBI Balance details by visiting your respective SBI Branch.
Kindly visit your nearest SBI Branch and log on to the official website at www.sbi.co.in, for more information about SBI Balance Enquiry by SMS, Missed Call, Customer Care, Net Banking, Mobile Banking, ATM.