Check SBI Complaint Status – Register and Check your SBI Complaint Status with SBI Complaint Portal:
SBI Complaint Status: State Bank of India has a Complaint Portal for its customers. The purpose of providing SBI Complaint Portal is to give complete satisfaction to the customers. If you are an SBI customer and want to file a complaint, we will guide you here about the procedure. You can easily register your problem/issue at SBI Complaint Portal. You can also send an SMS Message to SBI Customer Care Number for a bad experience with SBI Bank.
SBI Complaint Status
As we all know SBI Bank works in various sectors like banking, stock market, insurance, government schemes, provident fund and much more. Furthermore, the State Bank of India has billions of customers in India and overseas. While using one of the SBI services, the customers may face some problems /issues. That’s why SBI Complaint Portal is launched by State Bank Group.
SBI Complaint Status – Register Complaint Online
State Bank of India provides best services to its customers with digitization. With SBI Internet Banking Service, all the tasks relating to banking have become faster and easier. But the number of complaints have also been increased due to internet based services. You can lodge a complaint with State Bank via Online SBI Portal.
The customers of SBI prefer to access their State Bank Account through Computer or Mobile Phone rather than visiting the branch. Here we are going to explain how you can register your complaint online and how to check SBI Complaint Status by Internet as well as by SMS.
List of SBI Complaint Matters/Topics:
- ATM Maintenance Related
- ATM Related
- Payment Gateway Related
- Pos Related
- Agri /Government Scheme Loans
- Bank Guarantee /LC
- Education Loans
- Home Loans
- Other Loans
- Personal Loans
- Recovery Agents
- SME Advances
- Vehicle Loans
- Deceased Accounts
- Fixed Deposit Accounts
- Opening of Accounts
- Transfer of Accounts
- Demat A/c Related
- Branch Related
- Cash Related
- Charges Related
- Cheque Book Related
- Collections /Negotiations
- Operation of Accounts
- Passbook Related
- Safe Deposit Lockers /Safe Custody of Articles
- Statement Related
- New Pension Scheme
- Other Government Business
- PPF Accounts
- Pension Accounts
- Senior Citizens Scheme
- NRI Services
- Remittance: DD /IOI
- Remittance: NEFT
- Remittance: Others
- Remittance: RTGS
Technology: Internet Banking
- Online Account Information
- Online Banking Profile
- Online Banking Requests
- Online Bill Payment
- Online Demat
- Online IPO
- Online Payment /Transfer
- Online SMS Alerts
- Online Virtual Card
- Pre Login Complaints
Technology: Prepaid Cards
- SBI Prepaid Cards
Vendors /Outsourced Activities
- Door Step Banking
How to Register a Complaint with SBI Complain Portal:
- Log on to official portal at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Find out Useful Links section of top of the page.
- Select the Useful Links to expand it.
- Search for Customer Complaint Form and select the link to reach SBI Complaint Portal.
- Now you need to provide some personal details as asked in SBI Complaint Form.
- First of select your Customer Type i.e. Existing SBI Customer or Prepaid Card Holders (Non-Customers).
- Enter your Account Number, Name of Complainant, Branch Code, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Select your Category of Complaint from the available list.
- Select applicable Products & Services under Complaint Category.
- Then select Nature of Complaint as per your concern.
- Write brief details regarding your complaint in less than 500 words.
- Enter your Captcha verification code as displayed on image.
- Click on Submit button to register your SBI Complaint online.
- Note down and Remember your Complaint Ticket Number for future reference.
How to Check SBI Complaint Status Online:
- Go to official website at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Select Useful Links section to view the links.
- Then click on Customer Complaint Form link to proceed to relevant page.
- Search for Click here to Check Complaint Status.
- Click on the link to open the Status Checking Portal.
- Enter your Complaint Ticket Number as generated at the time of complaint registration.
- Enter the Captcha verification code same as displayed in image.
- Click on Submit button to Know Your SBI Complaint Status.
- Your Complaint Status will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Note it down for reference.
SBI Complaint by SMS
State Bank of India gives a facility to raise a complaint through SMS. If you are not satisfied with any SBI Service, you can send a simple SMS Message to a predefined number. SBI Customer Care Executive will soon call you back on the same number to resolve you problem /issue.
[ SMS Message: Type “UNHAPPY” and send it to 8008202020 ]
Please visit SBI Official Website at www.sbi.co.in and Online Portal at www.onlinesbi.com to get more information on SBI Complaint Status, Procedure to File SBI Complaint Online, SBI Complaint by SMS Message and How to Check SBI Complaint Status.